|My Waipara Camping Experience|

Kia Ora i’m Jayden and this is my experience in Waipara Camp. The first thing i did at camp was kayaking and that was amazing! unless you count everyone bumping into each other and getting hurt by the prickles at the end, yeah it was pretty fun, everyone kept going out of line. Second thing we did was orienteering and that was boring, i don’t have much to say, all we did was walk and find signs. The next day we did bridge building and that was…BORING we had to tie knots and make a bridge and walk over it. the second thing for Thursday was the confident course and that was fun…the boys won (Me, Rocky, Lucas, Jackson, Ram). The last activity for the day was the flying fox and water slide and they were amazing! there isn’t much to say they were just fun. Friday the final day we had one wore activity, Raft Building and that was pretty fun, this time i was with the girls and the boys were communicating well, we weren’t. but i am pretty sure that whatever team i’m on wins because we thought we were going to lose but we won because of me and because we sort of did kayaking again because we used the little cut in halve barrels and won.